- Economic and social challenges in the post-pandemic society.
- Challenges for health and demographic policy after the pandemic.
- Quality of life of people with disabilities.
- Cultural, religious, and social effects of e-lifestyle.
- The pandemic and eating habits.
- Social and technological innovations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Economy of free time in the post-pandemic society.
- Demographic, social, and economic changes in Poland based on population censuses.
The suggested topics do not cover all issues regarding economic, social, and health challenges in post-pandemic society. The Organisers are open to any topics which can enrich discussion on the impact of the pandemic on health and lifestyle.