- Economic, social and health effects of e-lifestyle.
- Employment activity during the coronavirus pandemic and health and lifestyle.
- Quality of life of people with disabilities.
- Social and technological innovations in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Economy of free time and the pandemic.
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical care during the pandemic time: organisational, legal and ethical challenges.
- Eating habits and the pandemic.
- The post-pandemic state and society.
The suggested topics do not cover all issues regarding economic, social, and health effects of the pandemic in the modern world. The Organisers are open to any topics which can enrich discussion on the impact of the pandemic on health and lifestyle.